Spiral Phot supplies handmade 4×5 wooden pinhole cameras, and contact printing frames.
- High quality 4×5 wooden pinhole cameras, realized in walnut and boxwood for the shutter.
- Pinholes for customers DIY projects in several sizes. I use a special laser-drilling method that makes them almost perfect for image definition.
- Handmade ashwood/chestnut contact printing frames.
Address: SPIRAL PHOT, 1 rue Hache, 38000 Grenoble – FRANCE
Email: contact (at) spiralcamera.com
Ship: Worldwide shipping, E-shop only
Build you own pinhole camera
From pinhole to print – Inspiration, instructions and insights in less than an hour
Rated 9,46 – based on 182 votes
- Buy eBook directly from us ($8,99 download direct)
- Best paper book option for Europe ($29,50 including shipping to Europe)
- Buy paperback from Lulu ($24 + shipping)
- Buy paperback from Amazon.com ($24 + shipping)
- Buy paperback from Amazon.co.uk (£15 + shipping)
Learn how to build and use a pinhole camera.
Step by step to a quick and easy way to learn pinholing.
1 thought on “Spiral Phot”
These are cameras of the best. They fit best to antique techniques like Daguerrtopies or Colotypies. I liked to recommend my modernized process:
I whish the best
+49 551/75 75 7
+34 653 058 024