It’s here again, and it’s now open for entries, find physical locations here or read below how to enter in our gallery at AlternativePhotography.com. See you there?
We have started taking entries and will post them in our gallery until the deadline (midnight your time zone Cyanotype Day). Do make our lives a little easier by following ALL of these steps, please. 🙂
- Create a cyanotype on this year’s theme “Enlighten”. No nudes allowed.
- Scan it or photograph it and resize it to 1080 pixels on its LONGEST side.
PLEASE don’t send large files, it ends up in the spam box and we may miss it.
- Name the file “Name Surname, Country, Title.jpg” for example “Joanne Smith, USA, Enlightened.jpg” (Your name, the country where you are from, and the title of the image). Only ONE cyanotype per person.
- Use a file transfer such as Dropbox (free account) or WeTransfer if you can. Large files may get lost. Email the link and your Instagram account (if you have one and want to be tagged) to email@example.com. You will get a confirmation email within 2 days.
- It is FREE to enter, but please consider becoming a supporting member or making a donation, so we can keep doing projects like these.
- All the cyanotypes will be on display in the World Cyanotype Day 2022 gallery.
- Extra bonus: If you have Instagram, post under the hashtag #cyanotypeday and tag your image with the handle @alternativephotography_com.
Hashtags for Instagram users
If you don’t want to send in an entry but post from your own account, we encourage you to tag these accounts:
Use these hashtags: #worldcyanotypeday and #worldcyanoday.
And if you want more hashtags: #worldcyanotypeday2022 #cyanotypeday #cyanotypeday2022 #wcd #wcd2022
Links to keep an eye out on during the event
This year’s Gallery:
Artists on our Pinterest board:
Artists in the Facebook album:
Artists on our Instagram:
Whether you take part or not: Enjoy!