The 26th September 2020 is World Cyanotype Day and here are the artists and photographers that have entered a cyanotype on this year’s theme “Interconnected”.
Enter your work in the gallery:
Take part in World Cyanotype Day 2020
To enable everyone who is isolated we offer a digital gallery here, don’t hesitate to enter! Read more about physical locations here. Do make our lives a little easier by following ALL of these steps, please. 🙂
- Create a cyanotype on this year’s theme “Interconnected”. No nudes allowed.
- Scan it in or photograph it and resize it to 700 pixels (longest side) at 72 dpi.
- Name the file “Name Surname, Country Title.jpg” for example “Joanne Smith, USA, Blue Flower.jpg” (Your name, the country where you are from, and the title of the image)
- Email the file to [email protected] if you prefer to dropbox it, get a free Dropbox account here.
- It is FREE to enter, but only one cyanotype per person.
- All the cyanotypes will be on display in the World Cyanotype Day 2020 gallery here.
- Extra bonus: If you have instagram, post under the hashtag #cyanotypeday and handle @alternativephotography_com