It’s here again, and it’s now open for entries, find physical locations here or read below how to enter in our gallery at AlternativePhotography.com. See you there?
We have started taking entries, and will post them in our gallery until the deadline (midnight your time zone Cyanotype Day). Do make our lives a little easier by following ALL of these steps, please. 🙂
- Create a cyanotype on this year’s theme “Rejuvenation”. No nudes allowed.
- Scan it or photograph it and resize it to 700 pixels (longest side) at 72 dpi.
- Name the file “Name Surname, Country Title.jpg” for example “Joanne Smith, USA, Blue Flower.jpg” (Your name, the country where you are from, and the title of the image).
- Email the file and your Instagram account (if you have one) to firstname.lastname@example.org, or dropbox it to us, get a free Dropbox account here.
- It is FREE to enter, but only ONE cyanotype per person.
- All the cyanotypes will be on display in the World Cyanotype Day 2021 gallery. Extra bonus: If you have instagram, post under the hashtag #cyanotypeday and handle @alternativephotography_com.
Hashtags for Instagram users
If you don’t want to send in an entry but post from your own account, we encourage you to tag these accounts:
Use these hashtags: #worldcyanotypeday and #worldcyanoday.
And if you want more hashtags: #worldcyanotypeday2021 #cyanotypeday #cyanotypeday2021 #wcd #wcd2021
Links to keep an eye out on during the event
This years Gallery:
Artists on our Pinterest board:
Artists in the Facebook album:
Artists on our Instagram:
Whether you take part or not: Enjoy!