It is scientifically proven that shopping does not make you or the planet any happier so, we would like to propose a GREEN Friday instead of Black Friday!
Instead of buying lots and lots of stuff you don’t really need:
- Get outside in nature. Science shows it is de-stressing and extremely good for our health.
- Spend time with family or friends and do something nice for someone, like showing them how to do alt. proc.
- Take time to create something. Take a step back from the day-to-day stuff, and see what you come up with.
Here are 4 suggestions on how to be creative with stuff you already have:
- Go into nature or your kitchen. Find some plants or pigments to do anthotypes with.
- Find an old tin and make a pinhole camera or even a Solargraph.
- Do you have some leftover Black&White paper? Create a Lumen print.
- Find a leaf and make a Chlorophyll print.
Can you think of more ways? Please share them here by commenting below!