There may be some copies left on
One Twelve Publishing’s website
What’s in it for me?
- See the table of contents
- Download article “The world of plate photography”, or read it here.
- Download article “Adventures with multi-pinhole cameras”, or read it here.
Diffusion focuses on unconventional photographic processes and photo related artwork. We encourage artists working in alternative processes, experimental darkroom derived work, low-fi/analog, as well as unique digital processes to submit work for review. We believe the print market is saturated with traditional photography and conventional digital photographic practices, therefore Diffusion showcase’s artists working with unusual photographic methods.
- Published annually by One Twelve Publishing
- 80 pages, full color, perfect bound
- English language
- Published April 2010
- limited edition of 2,000