Fabio Pasquarella from Italy uses analogue medium format cameras to capture images. He then prints them using the silver emulsion print process.
From: Zurich. Lives: Rome, Italy.
Shows: Silver emulsions.
Fabio Pasquarella, born in Zurich is now an Italian artisan and poet living in Rome. He works mostly in alternative photography, gelatin silver print. He uses only medium and large format film cameras. He loves zen and Japanese art, paints with Sumi ink and write in haiku style. He is especially inspired by Minor White’s works and his meditative approach.
• Size images at 700 pixels wide or tall at 72 dpi.
• Name images with process and title. If the image is a Cyanotype called "Blue Flower" please name it: Cyanotype Blue Flower.jpg (not blue-flower-001.jpg or IMG000098.jpg or similar).
• Processes Only send us images made with alternative processes on this list. Think "quality" rather than "quantity".
• Biography written in 3rd person between 200-500 words. Make it personal rather than a list of exhibitions.
• Self portrait sized 150x150 pixels. Can be abstract if you are the shy type.
• A quote (10-30 words). Something you said or think in your own words, perhaps about why you work in alt. proc. or why you photograph.
• City & country you work in. If you're American, please also write the name of the state, not just WA.
• Contact details, email (you can use one for the internet and one for private mails to reduce spam) and website (optional).
• Social media if you want us to tag you in our social media channels (optional), send us your Instagram handle, Twitter and Facebook profile.