Carbon transfer is one of the most important permanent techniques and as such it used to be one of the most popular ones in the past. At one time papers for this technique used to be made by the Autotype company; hence its popular name.
Our two-day workshop in carbon transfer, taught by the author of the first Polish book on carbon transfer printing, offers an opportunity to acquire sufficient skills and information to start independently using the technique.
The programme covers:
– basic theoretical introduction to the carbon transfer process, explaining the tools and materials,
– preparing the carbon tissue,
– preparing paper for carbon transfer,
– preparing a negative for carbon transfer,
– demonstration of carbon printing,
– making carbon transfer prints,
More details: http://www.photoworkshops.pl/?p=59