Submit by January 16, 2018
Light Sensitive Exhibition at Art Intersection (207 N. Gilbert Rd. #201 Gilbert, AZ 85234)
Juror: scott b. davis
Art Intersection presents “Light Sensitive”, an annual juried exhibition of images created using traditional and alternative photographic processes. This year we welcome scott b. davis to jury the submitted work. Past work has included analog c-prints, platinum/palladium, cyanotype, gelatin silver, gum bichromate, wet plate collodion tintypes and ambrotypes, chemigrams, and other printing processes. Both 2-dimensional and 3-dimensional work may be submitted.
• Online submissions due by January 16
• Submit up to 5 images for $45
• Final print/piece must be created with a light sensitive process
• 3 accepted artists will be chosen for a second gallery exhibition
• Must be 18 years or older to submit
• Exhibition in Art Intersection Galleries March 6 – April 21, 2018
For more information or to submit, visit https://artintersection.com/event/call-for-work-light-sensitive-2018/.